Monday, October 27, 2008

Sticky Churches

What makes a sticky church?

People.

A sticky church is a church where people come and they start developing into disciples of Christ.

So what makes a sticky church? Again people. Environments where new people can have a fun relationship with others.

Our weekend service should be a sticky environment. Small groups are other sticky environments.

What are some other sticky environments? Fun stuff like the church picnic we did last month, bowling, or whatever is fun.

I think another sticky environment is service. Service to the church and to others.

These are some thoughts I've been thinking on as I've gone through my day. If we wnat to reach 10,000 disciples then we need to be a sticky place.

Oh yeah... I drove a golf ball 327 yards the other day... totally awesome! - At least according to the yardage chart...

Kirk

No comments: