This week we laid out the 5 year goals of Celebration Church. The goals were based on the example of Nehemiah and his leadership in rebuilding the wall. Nehemiah cast his vision in four parts. One, he gave the problem. Two, he gave them a solution to the problem. Third, he gave them a reason why they needed to address the problem. And then fourthly, he told them why they need to do this act now.
Read Nehemiah 2:17-18.
Sunday we took this paradigm and applied it to the church. In this blog let's address it to you and the pesonal goals you have for your life.
1. What goal are you working towards?
2. What does your goal propose to solve?
3. Specifically, how is your goal a solution to the problem?
4. Why must you see the goal through to the end? What difference will it make? What is there to gain? What is there to lose? What's at stake? Why should you attempt this?
5. Why must it be done now? What do you lose by waiting? What evidence have you seen that God is involved?
6. When am are you to start going after the goal? When do you plan to acheive the goal?
THINK ABOUT IT
What are you willing to change so you can see the goal become reality?
CHANGING YOUR MIND
"They replied, 'Let us start rebuilding.' So theybegan this good work." Nehemiah 2:18b (NIV)
Check Out Friday's Awesome Amazon Deals - From the Smart Shopping Team...
4 months ago